General Information: HMGP Infrastructure applications include projects for upsizing and improving culverts, road relocation, slope stabilization, building elevation and floodproofing, generators for critical facilities, and minor localized flood reduction projects.
Project Cost-Effectiveness (BCA)
These projects typically require a FEMA cost effectiveness analysis, which must utilize the FEMA Benefit-Cost Analysis (BCA) program, version 5.1.
Below are the required forms for this type of HMGP application – all must be completed for your HMGP application to be considered complete. Some forms must be completed by the applicant, and some must be completed by the property owner.
- HMGP Application Form
- Maintenance Agreement
- Assurances and Certifications, Form 20-16 A, B, C
- 25% Match Commitment Letter
- Historic Preservation Project Review Cover Form
- Application for Federal Assistance - SF424
- Acknowledgement of Conditions (required only for elevation & floodproofing projects)