Storm Recovery Information
Recovering from a storm - where to begin:
- Remember – your safety is first and foremost.
- Do not re-occupy your home until you’ve had the electric and heating systems inspected by professionals. It may also be advisable to have your structure inspected by a professional contractor.
- Take photos of damage for insurance and aid purposes.
- Contact your insurance company to determine what losses are covered.
- Report your damages to Vermont 2-1-1, this will guide the state in seeking federal aid or steering volunteer efforts.
- Make repairs to your home.
- More: https://vem.vermont.gov/news/flood-recovery
08 November 2019
06 November 2019
30 October 2019
19 September 2019
19 August 2019