March 30, 2023
Report Period: 3/29/2023 07:00 to 3/30/2023 07:00
Vermont State Emergency Operations Center Status - MONITORING
INCIDENTS AND EVENTS:
Bomoseen - An unknown quantity of #2 fuel oil spilled in a residence. The Agency of Natural Resources was notified.
- None reported.
CURRENT FEDERAL DECLARATIONS:
The following Public Assistance grants remain open for Vermont:
- DR1995-Severe storms and flooding, 4/23/11 through 5/9/11.
- DR4022-Tropical Storm Irene on 8/28/11.
- DR4232-Severe storms and flooding, 6/9/15.
- DR4330-Severe storms and flooding, 6/28/17 - 7/1/17.
- DR4380-Severe storms and flooding, 05/04/18 - 05/05/18.
- DR4445-Severe storms and flooding, 4/15/19.
- DR4474-Severe storm and flooding, 10/31/19 - 11/01/19.
- DR4532-Vermont COVID -19 Pandemic, 1/20/20 and continuing.
- DR4621-Severe storm and flooding, 7/29/21 through 7/30/21.
- National Weather Service - Burlington
- National Weather Service - Albany (Bennington and Windham Counties)