Friday, April 16, 2021
Report Period: 4/15/2021 07:00 to 4/16/2021 07:00
Vermont State Emergency Operations Center Status - PARTIAL ACTIVATION
INCIDENTS AND EVENTS:
- NWS Burlington - A Winter Storm Warning continues for Eastern Addison, Eastern Rutland, Windsor, Bennington, and western Windham counties through this evening, for 6 to 12 inches of snowfall mainly above 1500 feet. A Winter Weather Advisory continues for Washington, Orange, and eastern Windham Counties through this evening for 2 to 6 inches. Heavy wet snow continues mainly above 1500 feet through early this afternoon, before tapering off by this evening. Travel may be difficult, especially over higher elevation roads and isolated to scattered power outages are likely.
- NWS Albany, NY - A Winter Storm Warning remains in effect for Bennington and western Windham Counties from 8 PM this evening to 2 AM Saturday. A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect for eastern Windham County from 8 PM this evening to 2 AM Saturday.
- COVID-19 Response, on-going.
- Fire Danger Monitor
- None reported.
CURRENT FEDERAL DECLARATIONS:
- The following presidentially declared federal disasters remain open for Vermont:
DR1995 - Severe storms and flooding, 4/23/11 through 5/9/11;
DR4022 - Tropical Storm Irene on 8/28/11;
DR4140 - Severe storms and flooding, 6/25/13 through 7/11/13;
DR4232 - Severe storms and flooding, 6/9/15;
DR4330 - Severe storms and flooding, 6/28/17 through 7/1/17;
DR4356 - Severe storms and flooding, 10/29/17 through 10/30/17;
DR4380 - Severe storms and flooding, 05/04/18 through 05/05/18;
DR4445 - Severe storms and flooding, 4/15/19;
DR4474 - Severe storm and flooding, 10/31/19-11/01/19;
DR4532 - Vermont COVID-19 Pandemic, 1/20/20 and continuing.
- National Weather Service - Burlington
- National Weather Service - Albany (Bennington and Windham Counties)