Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Report Period: 6/18/2019 07:00 to 6/19/2019 07:00
Vermont State Emergency Operations Center Status - MONITORING
INCIDENTS AND EVENTS:
- The predicted fire danger for Vermont is LOW.
- Essex – 50 gallons of transformer oil spilled. The Agency of Natural Resources was notified.
- None reported.
CURRENT FEDERAL DECLARATIONS:
- The following presidentially declared federal disasters remain open for Vermont:
- DR1995 –Severe storms and flooding, 4/23/11 through 5/9/11;
- DR4001 –Severe storms and flooding, 05/26/11 through 05/27/11;
- DR4022 –Tropical Storm Irene on 8/28/11;
- DR4140 –Severe storms and flooding, 6/25/13 through 7/11/13;
- DR4232 --Severe storms and flooding, 6/9/15;
- DR4330 –Severe storms and flooding, 6/28/17 through 7/1/17;
- DR4356 –Severe storms and flooding, 10/29/17 through 10/30/17;
- DR4380 –Severe storms and flooding, 05/04/18 through 05/05/18.
- On 05/29/19 Vermont submitted a federal disaster declaration request for the severe flooding of 04/15/19.
- National Weather Service - Burlington
- National Weather Service - Albany (Bennington and Windham Counties)