Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Report Period: 7/14/2020 07:00 to 7/15/2020 07:00
Vermont State Emergency Operations Center Status - PARTIAL ACTIVATION
INCIDENTS AND EVENTS:
National Weather Service issued Flash Flood Warnings on 7/14/20 for parts of Northeastern Vermont.
- COVID-19 Response, on-going.
- None reported.
CURRENT FEDERAL DECLARATIONS:
- The following presidentially declared federal disasters remain open for Vermont:
- DR1995 –Severe storms and flooding, 4/23/11 through 5/9/11;
- DR4022 –Tropical Storm Irene on 8/28/11;
- DR4140 –Severe storms and flooding, 6/25/13 through 7/11/13;
- DR4232 --Severe storms and flooding, 6/9/15;
- DR4330 –Severe storms and flooding, 6/28/17 through 7/1/17;
- DR4356 –Severe storms and flooding, 10/29/17 through 10/30/17;
- DR4380 –Severe storms and flooding, 05/04/18 through 05/05/18;
- DR4445 –Severe storms and flooding, 4/15/19;
- DR4474 –Severe storm and flooding, 10/31/19-11/01/19;
- DR4532 –Vermont COVID -19 Pandemic, 1/20/20 and continuing.
- National Weather Service - Burlington
- National Weather Service - Albany (Bennington and Windham Counties)