Friday, March 13, 2020
Report Period: 3/12/2020 07:00 to 3/13/2020 07:00
Vermont State Emergency Operations Center Status - PARTIAL ACTIVATION
INCIDENTS AND EVENTS:
- West Rutland – Gasoline spill, approximately 5 gallons. Vermont Agency of Natural Resources notified.
- Colchester – Hydraulic oil spill, unknown quantity. Vermont Agency of Natural Resources notified.
- Waterbury – State Emergency Operations Center activated and operating at a partial activation level.
- None reported.
CURRENT FEDERAL DECLARATIONS:
- The following presidentially declared federal disasters remain open for Vermont:
- DR1995 –Severe storms and flooding, 4/23/11 through 5/9/11;
- DR4001 –Severe storms and flooding, 05/26/11 through 05/27/11;
- DR4022 –Tropical Storm Irene on 8/28/11;
- DR4140 –Severe storms and flooding, 6/25/13 through 7/11/13;
- DR4232 --Severe storms and flooding, 6/9/15;
- DR4330 –Severe storms and flooding, 6/28/17 through 7/1/17;
- DR4356 –Severe storms and flooding, 10/29/17 through 10/30/17;
- DR4380 –Severe storms and flooding, 05/04/18 through 05/05/18.
- DR4445 -Severe storms and flooding, 4/15/19.
- On 01/17/20, The President declared DR4474, for severe storm and flooding of 10/31/19-11/01/19.
- National Weather Service - Burlington
- National Weather Service - Albany (Bennington and Windham Counties)