The Vermont State Emergency Operations Plan (SEOP) is the basis for the Vermont emergency management system. It is the primary outline for the coordination of Vermont capabilities in compliance with state and federal guidelines. Vermont Emergency Management (VEM) personnel and its many response and recovery partners assisted in the development of this plan.
The SEOP is maintained on a five year, rotating revision cycle. The current version of the SEOP was endorsed by the Governor in 2013.
Click on the title to download that section of the plan.
State Support Function (SSF) Annexes
- SSF 1 - Transportation
- SSF 2 - Communications
- SSF 3 - Public Works and Engineering
- SSF 4 - Firefighting
- SSF 5 - Emergency Management, Recovery, and Mitigation
- SSF 6 - Mass Care, Emergency Assistance, Health and Human Services
- SSF 7 - Resource Support
- SSF 8 - Health and Medical Services
- SSF 9 - Search and Rescue
- SSF 10 - Hazardous Materials
- SSF 11 - Agriculture and Natural Resources
- SSF 12 - Energy
- SSF 13 - Law Enforcement
- SSF 14 - Public Information
- Catastrophic Incident Annex
- Drought Management Annex
- Radiological Emergency Response Plan
- Cyber Incident Annex
- Appendix I - Definitions
- Appendix II - Acronyms
- Appendix III - State Support Function Summary
- Appendix IV - SSF Chart
- Appendix V - NIMS Executive Order
For additional information regarding the State Emergency Operations Plan, please contact VEM at 1-800-347-0488.