Friday, July 21, 2017
Report Period: 7/20/2017 07:00 a.m. to 7/21/2017 07:00 a.m.
Vermont State Emergency Operations Center
Incidents and events:
- The predicted fire damage for Vermont is low.
- Rutland – 2 ounces oil spill. Vermont Agency of Natural Resources notified.
CURRENT FEDERAL DECLARATIONS:
- The following presidentially declared federal disasters remain open for Vermont: DR1995, DR4001, DR4022, DR4066, DR4120, DR4140, DR4178, DR4207 and DR4232.
- National Weather Service - Burlington
- National Weather Service - Albany (Bennington and Windham Counties)