- Radiological Emergency Common Reference (RECR) - Information, forms, and other products that many organizations across Vermont use in their radiological emergency plans.
- Vermont Alert- Sign up to receive alerts about radiolocal event, weather alerts, traffic information, and more.
The videos below provide short (2-5 minute) just-in-time training responders can use as a refresher during an incident. (Courtesy of the Minnesota Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management - hosted on youtube):
- Emergency Worker Briefing (3:44, LEAVE VEM)
- Ludlum 3 (3:36, LEAVE VEM)
- Ludlum 26 (3:54, LEAVE VEM)
- Portal Monitors (3:31, LEAVE VEM)
- Vehicle Monitoring Station (3:35, LEAVE VEM)
- Vehicle Decon Station (4:17, LEAVE VEM)
- Personnel Monitoring Station (3:24, LEAVE VEM)
- Personnel Decon Station (2:48, LEAVE VEM)