Emergency Public Information
Every year Vermont Emergency Management Radiological Emergency Response Plan Program staff review, revise and submit to the Vermont Yankee Nuclear Power Corporation emergency planning information to be included in three or more publications which are distributed to the public who live in a ten mile radius of the power station in Vernon, Vermont. This information is included in a calendar for residents, a brochure for visitors to the area and a large poster for various facilities including campgrounds, boat launch areas, etc.
The links below will take you to several resources. A number are links to an e-mail address to which you can send your request. If the e-mail does not generate itself please send inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific request in the subject heading. For all request please be sure to include the mailing address where we should send the information.
- Download Access and Special Needs Card
- Request for Vermont Yankee Information
- Request audio files on cassette tape
- Request audio files on CD ROM
- Request a Braille Booklet
- Request the booklet in large print.
- Information for Agricultural Operations, Food Processors and Distributors
- Request the Emergency Public Information Calendar
- Download Emergency Public Information Calendar (PDF)